- 8 pcs tofu puff
- ½ cup Hoty Pork Floss
- 200 gm bean sprout
- 40 gm carrot
- 15 gm chinese parsley
- 5 pcs shallots
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 1 pinch salt
- Slice the shallot; shred the carrot; cut the Chinese parsley in short length.
- Heat up oil. Sauté sliced shallots and fry until golden brown or fragrant.
- Add in shredded carrot, bean sprout and Chinese parsley.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir-fry at high heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in Hoty Pork Floss, mix well, and dish up.
- Cut the tofu puff into half and stuff the pre-fried ingredients into the tofu puff pocket.
- Toast the tofu puff pocket in oven or toaster until golden brown and serve hot.
Tips: You may add in lettuce or cucumber as well.