- 1 pkt / 200 gm udon
- 1 cup Crisps Pork Floss
- 1 pcs egg, 3 gm dried mushroom
- 30 gm carrot
- 60 gm lettuce
- 5 gm dried shrimp
- ¼ pcs onions, 2 tbsp cooking oil
- Soak the dried mushrooms until soft. Trim, wash and squeeze out of excess water. Slice mushroom, marinate with light soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Whisk the egg with a pinch of salt. Pour into pan and fry until set. Turn it over and fry until golden brown. Dish up and cut into strip.
- Shred the carrot and lettuce.
- Stir – fry carrot strips, vegetables, sliced mushroom and egg. Dish up and set aside.
- Wash the dried shrimp, wipe dry and chopped. Dice the onions.
- Cook the Udon in boil water for 2 minutes. Drain the water and dash in some sesame oil to prevent Udon sticking together.
- Heat up oil. Sauté the onions and dried shrimp.
- Add in ½ cup of water, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Add in Udon and stir-fry for about 1-2 min until almost dry.
- Add in the prior dish up ingredients and Crisps Pork Floss and fry to mix.
- Dish up and serve hot.
Tips: You may substitute udon with mee hoon, kway teow, or tang hoon and add in some chilies for spiciness.