Preparation time: 50 mins
(Serves 2 pax)
- Cubie Chicken Collagen – 4 cubes / pkt
- Minced Pork – 200g
- Shitake Mushroom (minced) – 4pcs
- Ginger (minced) – 10g
- Egg Tofu (mashed) – 1pkt
- Cooking oil (optional) – ½ tsp
- Spring Onion – to garnish
- Pulse the mince pork in a food processor until fine.
- Rehydrate the mushroom in hot water for 20 mins. Squeeze, remove the stem and minced it.
- Melt the Cubie Chicken Collagen, mix well in the minced meat until incorporated.
- Add in mushroom, ginger and egg tofu to the meat. Mix well.
- Grease the dish/plate with ½ tsp of oil.
- Steam for 20 mins.
- Garnish with spring onion, and steam for an additional 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.