Preparation time: 30 mins
(Serves 1-2 pax)
- Cubie Chicken Collagen – 8 cubes / pkt
- Water – 100ml
- Eggs – 4 nos
- Light Soy Sauce – 0.75 tsp (4ml)
- Chicken Leg Cubes – 50g
- Peeled Prawn – 2 pcs (30g)
- Sliced Carrots – 10g
- Sliced Mushroom – 10g
- Spring Onion – for garnish
- Salt and Pepper Powder – to taste
- Marinate chicken cubes with 1/4 tsp light soy sauce for 15mins.
- Dissolve Cubie Chicken Collagen in warm water, set aside to cool down.
- Put marinated chicken cube, prawn, carrot, mushroom into cup.
- Mix the broth with beaten egg and ½ tsp light soy sauce.
- Strain the egg mixture with fine mesh sieve to get refine silky texture.
- Gently pour into cup, remove air bubble if necessary. Cover it with lid/ aluminium foil.
- Bring water to boil in steamer/ pot. Reduce heat to simmer and place cup into steamer.
- Steam for 12-15 mins, and serve hot.