Bakkwa Golden Fried Rice
- 1 cup of cooked rice (250g)
- 60 g Bakkwa strip
- 40 g spring onion (cut in small strain)
- 35 g mixed frozen vegetable
- 5 g salt
- 8 g minced garlic
- 0.6 g pepper
- 2 eggs
- 30 g of oil
- Separate the egg yolk from egg white.
- Mix egg yolk and salt in the cooked rice.
- Heat up the wok with oil.
- Add in minced garlic and fried until lightly golden.
- Add in the mixed vegetable, followed by egg white and stir fried for 1 minute.
- Add in rice and stir fried until the rice loosen then add in spring onion.
- Add in Bakkwa strip and fried until rice has fragrance smell.
- Lastly add pepper, mix well and it is ready to serve.
Bakkwa Ceasar Salad
- Bakkwa strips (100g)
- Romaine Lettuce- bite size (100g)
- Stripped Carrots (23g)
- Cherry Tomatoes (50g)
- Croutons (20g)
- Grated Parmesan Cheese (28g)
- Dijion Mustard(10g)
- Chopped Garlic (5g)
- Lemon Juice (7g)
- Olive Oil (18g)
- 1 Egg yolk
- Soak the cut lettuce in cold water for 20 minutes, clean and drain.
- In a small bowl, whisk the egg yolk with mustard.
- Add olive oil followed by lemon juice and mix well.
- Add garlic and parmesan cheese into the mixture and continue to mix.
- Toss lettuce, carrots and cherry tomatoes into a salad bowl.
- Add the salad dressing into the vegetable and mix well.
- Add in the crouton followed by bakkwa strip and continue to toss evenly.
- Serve in a bowl or a plate.
Japanese Curry Rice with Bakkwa
- 1 cup of Rice (225g)
- 1 ½ cups of Water (630g)
- 1 ½ medium size Potato-cut in small cubes (60g)
- 3/5 medium size Carrot-cut in small cubes (40g)
- 2 pieces of Japanese curry cubes (30g)
- ½ cups of Bakkwa strip (100g)
- Cut the potato and carrot into cubes.
- Pour the water into the pan.
- Add the potato and carrot into pan and boil it for 10 minutes.
- Add the curry cubes into the pan.
- Stir to dissolve.
- When water reduced, add Bakkwa strip.
- Stir-fry for 1 minute.
- Serve it with rice and garnish with spring onion the on top.
Stir-fry French Bean with Bakkwa
- French bean (150g),
- Chopped 3 cloves of garlic (9g),
- Bakkwa strips (20g),
- pinch of salt (2g),
- cooking oil (15g),
- water (50g)
- Soak and wash the long beans.
- Cut the long beans, cut one into 3 to 4 pieces.
- Stir bakkwa strip without oil in pan for 1 minute and put aside.
- Heat up the pan with cooking oil.
- Fry the garlic for few second and add in French bean.
- Fry the french bean for few minutes, caution of high flame.
- Add in salt, water and stir fry until all water evaporate.
- Lastly serve the french beans on a plate with bakkwa strips on top.
8 pcs - tofu puff
½ cup - Krispee Frostee
200 gm - bean sprout
40 gm - carrot
15 gm - chinese parsley
5 pcs - shallots
2 tbsp - cooking oil
1 pinch - salt
- Slice the shallot; shred the carrot; cut the Chinese parsley in short length.
- Heat up oil. Sauté sliced shallots and fry until golden brown or fragrant.
- Add in shredded carrot, bean sprout and Chinese parsley.
- Add a pinch of salt and stir-fry at high heat for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add in Krispee Frostee , mix well, and dish up.
- Cut the tofu puff into half and stuff the pre-fried ingredients into the tofu puff pocket.
- Toast the tofu puff pocket in oven or toaster until golden brown and serve hot.
Tips: You may add in lettuce or cucumber as well.
Crispy Roti Prata
- 1 pcs frozen roti prata
- 1 pcs cheddar cheese
- ½ cup Krispee Frostee
- Heat up the non-stick pan at medium heat.
- Place the frozen roti prata once the pan is hot.
- Cook the prata both side until golden brown.
- Fill the prata with cheese and then Krispee Frostee.
- Wrap the prata and serve it hot.
Tips: You may add in tomatoes, vegetable or mozzarella cheese as your preference.
- 2 pcs - kiwi
- 2 pcs - peach
- 50 gm - raspberries
- 30 gm - blueberries
- ½ cup - Crispy Pork Floss
- ½ cup - mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp - lemon juice
- Mix mayonnaise with lemon juice evenly and set aside.
- Slice the kiwi and peach.
- Mix all the fruits together with mayonnaise mixture.
- Top with Crispy Pork Floss before serve.
Tips: You may add other preferable fruits.
- 1 pkt / 200 gm - udon
- 1 cup - Krispee Frostee
- 1 pcs - egg
- 3 gm - dried mushroom
- 30 gm - carrot
- 60 gm - lettuce
- 5 gm - dried shrimp
- ¼ pcs - onions
- 2 tbsp - cooking oil
- Soak the dried mushrooms until soft. Trim, wash and squeeze out of excess water. Slice mushroom, marinate with light soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Whisk the egg with a pinch of salt. Pour into pan and fry until set. Turn it over and fry until golden brown. Dish up and cut into strip.
- Shred the carrot and lettuce.
- Stir – fry carrot strips, vegetables, sliced mushroom and egg. Dish up and set aside.
- Wash the dried shrimp, wipe dry and chopped. Dice the onions.
- Cook the Udon in boil water for 2 minutes. Drain the water and dash in some sesame oil to prevent Udon sticking together.
- Heat up oil. Sauté the onions and dried shrimp.
- Add in ½ cup of water, a pinch of salt and pepper.
- 10. Add in Udon and stir-fry for about 1-2 min until almost dry.
- Add in the prior dish up ingredients and Krispee Frostee and fry to mix.
- Dish up and serve hot.
Tips: You may substitute udon with mee hoon, kway teow or tang hoon and add in some chilies for spiciness.
- 500 gm - asparagus
- 2 tbsp - oil
- 3 pcs - shallot
- ½ cup - Fish Floss
- 2 tsp - salt
- 1 tsp - oyster sauce
- Slice the shallots and trim the asparagus.
- Heat up oil.
- Sauté sliced shallots until golden brown or fragrant.
- Add in asparagus and stir – fry at high heat until cooked.
- Add in seasoning.
- Dish up.
- Sprinkle Fish Floss on top and serve hot.
2 - bowls rice
80 - gm pork
1 tbsp - cooking oil
5-6 - slices ginger
50 gm - tomato
50 gm - lettuce
2 cups - water
1 tsp - sesame oil
1 tsp - light soy sauce
1 tsp - corn starch
2 pinch - pepper
1 pinch - salt
- Prepared 2 bowls of cooked rice.
- Slice the meat; add in light soy sauce, sesame oil, pepper, and cornstarch. Marinate for 10 minutes.
- Slice the ginger and tomatoes.
- Heat up oil. Sauté ginger slices until fragrant.
- Add in water and tomato. Bring to boil.
- Add in pork strips and a pinch of salt, bring boil again.
- Add some pepper and lettuce.
- Pour the soup into the bowl with rice.
- Top with Krispee Frostee before serve.
Tips: You may substitute water with broth.
Plain flour - 1½ cups
Baking powder - 1 tbsp
Sugar - 1 tbsp
Salt - ½ tsp
Egg - 1 pcs
Milk - 1½ cups
Melted butter - 2 tbsp
Condensed milk - 4 tbsp
Crispy Pork Floss- 1 cup
Sift the flour; add in baking powder, sugar and salt.
Whisk egg and milk together.
Add into flour mixture.
Add melted butter into the batter.
Heat up non-stick pan.
Make one pancake with ¼ cup of batter.
Turn around the pan and let the batter spread evenly.
Use low heat and wait it set or the bottom turn golden brown, turnover and heat awhile before dish up.
Spread the condensed milk, Crispy Pork Floss onto pancake.
Fold into half and serve hot (makes 12-14 pcs)
Tips: If the batter too thick to pour, add in some milk.
- Glutinous rice flour - 100 gm
- Water - 100 gm
- Salt - 5 gm
- Crispy Pork Floss - 2 cup
- Sugar - 20 gm
- Mix the golden crisps with sugar evenly. Set aside.
- Mix glutinous rice flour, salt and water until dissolve.
- Steam at medium heat for 10 min or until cooked.
- Transfer mochi on top of Crispy Pork Floss mixture and cut mochi into bite size.
- Coat evenly with Crispy Pork Floss mixture. Serve it hot.
Ice Cream Topping
- Scoop the ice cream and place into a bowl.
- Sprinkle with Krispee Frostee.
- Ready to serve.
Tips: You may add chocolate sauce and fruits for more flavoring.
- Potatoes - 2 pcs
- Butter - 2 tbsp
- Mayonnaise - 2 tbsp
- Crispy Pork Floss - 2 tbsp
- Chopped Spring Onion - 20 gm
- Salt - 2 pinch
- Wash the potato thoroughly and dry with clean paper towel.
- Rub the whole potato with some butter and roll it lightly onto salt.
- Bake potato with oven for 45 minutes around 190oC.
- Carefully remove the potato from oven and cut it into half.
- Topping with butter, mayonnaise, chopped spring onions and Crispy Pork Floss.
- Serve hot.
Tips: Russet potato is the most common choice for baking.